While our staff works hard every day, we couldn’t do this work with out your support!
You don’t need to contribute financially help the library!
Here are a few simple ways you can help us:
- Attend different library programs.
- Bring a friend to get signed up for a library card.
- Utilizing the services of the Library (media loans, computer programs, etc.)
You can always support the Library through financial contributions. The Reading Room Association of Gouverneur, NY is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and all financial contributions are tax-deductible to full extent of the law.
You can donate through:
- our annual fundraising appeal that kicks off in early October.
- adopting a book in honor of a loved one.
Book donations are accepted on a case by case basis that takes into account the following factors as criteria (type of binding, condition of the book, availability in the NCLS system, popularity of the book in the NCLS system).
All book donations need to be approved by the staff before they are accepted. Please do not leave book donations on the front steps or in the drop box.